If there is one vibrant city that you have to visit once in your life time it has to be Hong Kong. From its Chinese culinary to its beautiful architecture its thrilling nightlife and the tallest of sky scrapers everything in this city is worth seeing. If vibrancy and rich culture is what you want to experience take the next flight to Hong Kong. I assure you it will set up the most excellent mood for you.
But before you rush to leave don’t forget to plan an itinerary for yourself to make the most of the trip while you are there.
Things you need to do if you ever visit Hong Kong:
- A Visit to Victoria Harbour: This has to be one of the most popular tourist sites and also the busiest port in the world. But when you are at it there are a few more things that you could do around
1. You can experience the great nightlife under an Avenue of Stars which is a symphony of lights that gives a beautiful effect to the area at night
2. The Ferris wheel at the Central Waterfront is something you must not miss and there are also some art installations and sculptures to check out around the way
3. Lung King: Who doesn’t love themselves a Cantonese cuisine? Your wait is over once you are at this restaurant that serves the best authentic food there is.
- A Look from the Victoria Peak: The breathtaking view from this peak is something you can’t miss. Also a ride on the 120 year old tram across Garden Road is something you wouldn’t want to miss.
- The smell of see on your star ferry ride is a moment you will want to cherish forever.
- You must have heard of Disney Land at Hong Kong and the huge Buddha, well Lantau Island is your place to be. Also you cannot miss the hike on a Dragon’s Back. All of this will be double the fun if you take friends along too
- If you want to experience the rich art and history of Hong Kong you must visit Tai Kwan.
- Who doesn’t love shopping? Hong Kong boasts to be one of the best shopping destinations of Asia. With thousands of malls and night markets full of thrift and inexpensive cool items to buy from these sounds like a shopper’s paradise to me.
Here you have so much to do in so little time. I don’t know any reason why Hong Kong wouldn’t be topping the list of places to travel for one and all. This city has so much to offer.
But what is travelling without good health. Health is wealth as they say. We are all required to take care of ourselves and make sure that our heath is at its peak of goodness. When health care professionals are travelling they too need to ensure that their legal rights are safe and not infringed because of which they need to be aware of the same. Thanks to the Pacific Health Law Group all such professionals have an amazing opportunity to be aware of their legal rights.